mercoledì, dicembre 13, 2006

NO(vara) Global?

Yes, Novara has been globalized too few years ago and, you know, this is not a traditional Novarese dish...but I must admit that I love French fries!

I love thinking that probably everybody of us has already eaten this kind of potatoes in one's city...so far so near!

NO(vara) Global?
Ebbene sì, anche Novara è stat globalizzata alcuni anni fa e, come sapete, questo non è un piatto tipico Novarese…ma devo ammettere che adoro le patatine fritte!
Mi piace pensare che probabilmente ciascuno di noi ha già assaggiato questo genere di patate nella propria città…così lontani, così vicini!


5 Comments:

Blogger None YourBusiness said...

They are the best!

I wonder if they taste the same there as they do here? Coca-Cola is different in every country...did you know that? I live in the land of Coke (Atlanta is HQ) and I've done the tour...there are many different formulas. The Mexican coke is really good.

6:02 PM  
Blogger teo mocchi said...

And so there are many TOP SECRET formulas??? wonderful!!!

10:05 PM  
Blogger Nathalie H.D. said...

I had been told Coke had different tastes in different countries, I couldn't believe it. So it's true!

Anyway, don't ask a French girl to say I love you to MacDonald and Coke. Love your photo though!

5:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i just had these 3 days ago!

3:29 AM  
Blogger Jing said...

:))
yes. yes.
but i found that in shanghai, in different shops, the taste is a little bit different.
salty or little bit salty....:D
do you notice that??

jing
shanghai daily photo

2:15 AM  

Posta un commento

<< Home


NDP Stats