venerdì, maggio 25, 2007

Lilliput

Welcome in Lilliput, where cars have the same dimensions of a pack of cigarettes!

This miniature car showroom is the window of an amazing Novarese model-making shop.

If you visit Allevi's you will find out everything you need for every kind of model...and something more, too...

Lilliput
Benvenuti a Lilliput, dove le macchine hanno la stessa dimensione di un pacchetto di sigarette!
Questo autosalone in miniatura è la vetrina di un favoloso negozio Novarese di modellismo.
Visitando Allevi Modellismo troverete qualsiasi cosa abbiate bisogno per qualsiasi tipo di modellino...e anche qualcosa in più...


2 Comments:

Blogger Martel said...

Finally Internet (Because I can have Internet only the weekend and the public holidays), I can visit your blog. This weekend I present Martel in version black and white. I prefer the photographs in b&w and you?

My blog photographs on the town of Martel

5:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good collection of model cars. I used to save models made by a company called Matchbox.

1:23 AM  

Posta un commento

<< Home


NDP Stats